MONEY MUTUAL PAYDAY LOAN LAWSUIT
This web page provides valuable information to persons who may benefit from the pending class action lawsuit against Money Mutual, Montel Williams and related companies. The companies are being sued for encouraging people to take out loans with illegal unlicensed lenders. If you are a class member and if the lawsuit is successful, you may get some money but it is not possible to estimate how much that would be. That depends in part on how much money the companies we are suing got for referring you to certain lenders as well as how much they can pay.
******IMPORTANT UPDATE 6-26-20*******
The settlement was approved by the Court. Please go to the following website for more information and instructions how to submit a claim. There is still time to submit a claim so act NOW. The deadline is August 26, 2020.
Due to financial problems with the companies we sued, only certain borrowers will be able to submit claims. You must have used www.moneymutual.com or a related website to get a payday loan from one of these companies:
- CASH YES
- VIP PDL SERVICES, LLC aka VIP Loan Shop
- SCS PROCESSING, LLC aka Everest Cash Advance
- ACTION PDL SERVICES, LLC aka Action Payday
- BD PDL SERVICES, LLC aka Bottom Dollar Payday aka BD PDL Services.com LLC
- INTEGRITY PDL SERVICES, LLC aka Integrity Payday Loans aka IPL Today
- Fast EFNDS, LLC aka Fast Efunds
- MB Marketing, LLC.
If you are not sure whether you qualify, go to https://www.moneymutualsettlement.com anyway to check.